Published: 23 December 2014
Coil32 - the coil inductance calculator.
System: Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista | Android | Linux
Coil32 - Latest version!
Coil32_v18.104.22.1681 for Windows (4,865,901 byte)
Coil32_v22.214.171.1241 - latest version (2017-03-19).
- Multilayer coils are calculated by numerical method with Maxwell's formula.
- One-layer coils are calculated by Robert Weaver numerical method.
- Compartible with 32-bit & 64-bit Windows
- About the new version features see on version history page
- Archive file don't include plugins. Needed plugins can be download by Plugin Manager from main menu of app.
You can download the soft with all plugins without registration from DepositFiles filehosting.
Also one can download the standart Windows installer of the application:
Coil32 for Linux
gcoil32 v0.0.8 (114.481 kB)
gCoil32 - Version for Linux (GTK+ and Python 2.7 or higher required). Calculate air core single-layer, multilayer and ferrite ring core inductors. (Jun 2016)
Coil32 old versions
- Coil32_v4.1 (73 kB) – The old version of the program was written by Assembler MASM32. Thanks to it has very small size. Only the Russian-language interface.